- 5 Slices Bacon
- 1.5 pnds peeled/devined shrimp
- 5 cups arugula leaves (about 2.5oz)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 teaspoons black pepper
- Cook Bacon, then crumble into bacon bits – keep 1 teaspoon of drippings in pan.
- Cook shrimps in bacon drippings. Saute 5min or until done
- Spoon shrimp in HUGE bowl with slotted spoon (get rid of liquid)
- Add arugula and tomatoes to shrimp – toss.
- Combine yogurt, vinegar, oil and pepper in small bowl, stir well with whisk.
- Drizzle vinegar mix over shrimp mix – toss again
- Split onto 4 plates, garnish with bacon crumbs.
Credit to Cooking Light August 2007