My online reading list was falling WAY behind, and I was never really happy with the format – so I decided it was time to change it. I considered a couple of options. First I determined the “functionality” of the list was to recommend books to other people, and (shamelessly) show off that I read. So, it had to show up as a webpage in some form.
Formats I considered:
1. Simple Excel File, then “save as html” to my public webpage
For starters – I went with the protopage option (you can see it here: http://protopage.com/mattinnh – you have to click on “page 2” on the bottom) – but I’d like to explore the google base option more.